Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made-It & Fabulous News!


Linking up again with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made-It!

Just a quick made-it to share today...

Hoots!: New Clipart

I have been wanting to transform this little owl sketch into some clipart, and I finally accomplished this task. :0)  You can check out this new Hoots! Rainbow Owl Collection in my Graphics by Sarah Beth TpT store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hoots-Rainbow-Owl-Clipart-Owl-Graphics-1333349

Also, some fabulous news!  Dr. Nicki Newton, the author of Guided Math in Action, will be doing a Q & A on our new Adventures in Guided Math blog in conjunction with the book study we are hosting.  Fly on over to check this out and get your questions in!

http://www.guided-math-adventures.com/2014/07/fabulous-news-q-with-dr-nicki.html

AND, don't forget to check out more made-its at Fourth Grade Frolics!

http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/07/monday-made-it-summer-week-8.html

Smiles,


6 comments:

  1. Very cute owls! Do you just take a sketch and scan it into the computer, or use a drawing tablet, or something else? My husband got me a drawing tablet for my birthday and I've been doodling with it, would love to figure out the steps to make it into something I can use. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scan my sketches and import them into Adobe Illustrator where I work on them from there. I do not use a drawing tablet, but would love to try one out! :0) I bet it is much fun!

      Smiles,
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I can't even take how cute the owls turned out from your sketch! I'm still in awe!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete