Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Three linkies! Oh, my!


Linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class, The Teaching Tribune, and Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for three linkies today! Oh, my!

We Love Books

http://mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com/2014/07/book-talk-tuesday-and-freebie.html

As I have mentioned in a previous post, my grandson, Corbin, is doing the summer reading program.  He has a little booklet and can earn stamps for reading different types of books--a book with an animal character that talks, a biography, a nonfiction book, etc. One genre on the list is graphic novel.  As a second grade teacher, I have looked for graphic novels (other than Captain Underpants) that are appropriate for kids this age--not the easiest task.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a series called Bean Dog & Nugget by Charise Mericle Harper.  Clever and hilarious!  Bean Dog is a corn dog and Nugget is a chicken nugget!  We read Bean Dog & Nugget: The Cookie in one sitting, as we did not want to put it down.  It's also a fast read!  SO I hopped on amazon in search of other Bean Dog & Nugget Tales.  At this time, there is one other, Bean Dog & Nugget: The Ball.  Hope these continue to come out... 


Summer Bloggin' Linky: Two for Tuesday

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/07/two-for-tuesday-5.html

It's Two for Tuesday, so today you can save 50% on two of my TpT products!  Click on the pics below to learn more about each product.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Meet-Me-Getting-to-Know-Me-Color-Cube-Back-to-School-Activity-717866

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Perfect-T-Kids-Collection-Clipart-Kids-Graphics-727471

Currently

First time linking up with Farley at Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for Currently...

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/06/july-currently.html


ALSO, this week, you can enter to win one of two copies of my School Supplies Collection.  Check it out in my Graphics by Sarah Beth TpT store!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST---If you haven't already, check out our brand-new blog--Adventures in Guided Math!  We hope you will take the time to check it out, become an adventurer (follower), and enter to win one of our fabulous prize packages! You may enter to win through Friday, July 4th.
http://www.guided-math-adventures.com/



We will be hosting a book study of Dr. Nicki Newton's Guided Math in Action starting Sunday, July 13th.  Click here to find out how you can participate!

http://www.guided-math-adventures.com/2014/07/the-adventure-begins-with-book-study.html

Have a terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to visit all of the great blogger linkies mentioned in this post...


5 comments:

  1. I'm hopping on over from Farley's Currently. I had heard about your Guided Math blog from Teaching Maddeness. Love that you started that blog! :-) I love that you get to spend time with your grandson. That's so sweet! You will LOVE IKEA. Such cool store! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never been to IKEA?! Oh my goodness, you need to go!! Set aside a whole day for it, it's so much fun! Half the time I don't even buy stuff, I just wander around! Love your clipart - so cute!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots going on. :) I'm heading to IKEA for only my second time ever in a few days! Very cool place!
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to an IKEA. I so want to go, but I'm so scared I would spend my whole life savings on stuff in there. You must go so I can hear about your adventure...and take pics!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clipart is adorable - just love it. I have an IKEA about 45 minutes away - we always make 1 trip in the summer and make a day of it - you would love it!!

    ReplyDelete