Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday & Final Day of Follower FREEBIE!


Sharing some favorite pins on Friday...


Back to School Photo Booth

What a wonderful idea! Just pinned this one today from Stephanie at Principal Principles. You must read her post...


Suncatchers & Stained Glass

Recently found this wonderful site with oodles of eye-catching ideas.  Many of these are art projects that would be great for the second grade classroomCheck them out at The Artful Parent...


25 Clever Classroom Tips

Just found this one the other day, too! 25 Clever Classroom Tips--some I had seen before, but some are new to me...


Student Supply Caddie

Courntey pinned this one recently! These caddies turned out fabulous--love the black with bright colors... Check out Anna's caddies at Life...as I Know It...


Composition Books--Halved

We have been discussing cutting composition books in half and were ready to check into having them halved at a local print shop.  Then Courtney found this post at The Schroeder Page!  


Last Day!: Free Bunting for Followers

To all our faithful followers, and new ones, we would like you to enjoy a FREE chalkboard-style "Welcome Back" bunting download! This bunting can be customized with your favorite ribbon.  I simply printed, trimmed, punched, and strung with ribbon (3/8").  If using mini clothespins (7/8"), the bunting will need to be hung on a wall (not free hanging) due to the top weight. Just fill in the form below to receive your free bunting download--ends at the end of the day today.



I am giving this one to our wonderfully fabulous school secretary!


Here's Courntey's that will complement her bee-themed classroom! :0)

FORM CLOSED

10 comments:

  1. I am loving that photo booth display with ribbons!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my pin from Principal Principles It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! It's just lovely! I hope to be able to get something together soon...

      Smiles,
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. I pinned those caddies too - love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Welcome Back freebie! I cant wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Have fun making it...

      Sarah

      Delete
  5. I like all the pins you shared. The caddies are super cute. I'm repinning that one.

    Thank you!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I actually bought those supply caddies today and plan on fancying them up with ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! Just got the number from Anna at Life...As I Know It, so I could search around in my area. Found some this a.m. So thrilled to do them in rainbow colors to match our classroom!

      Smiles,
      Sarah

      Delete
  7. So glad to be featured:) I have my composition books prechopped this year! I did mine the last week of school! It really worked beautifully last year!
    ☮Monica
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete