On this rainy Monday we are linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It and Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road for Eating, Drinking, and Linking--Oh My!
The first Made It is a different kind of MADE IT...
Courtney has reported that she MADE IT all the way to Hershey, Pennsylvania--a 16 hour drive WITHOUT throwing one of her kids on the highway!! :0)
Now, on to a perfect and SIMPLE recipe for summer...
Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
1 lb fresh green beans (snipped)
2 T butter
fresh grated Parmesan cheese (amount desired)
salt & pepper to taste
- Steam green beans until tender (or desired tenderness).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Place steamed beans in skillet and toss to coat evenly.
- Continue to saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn heat to low, add fresh grated Parmesan and toss until melted.
Enjoy! (I add more fresh grated Parmesan at the table!)
Here are some new things I have listed in my brand-new Graphics by Sarah Beth TpT store...
Chalkboard Stars & Backgrounds
Finally, head over to my Graphics by Sarah Beth TpT store to download the FREE chalkboard boarders below! These Chalkboard Dotted Line Brights Backgrounds will be free until the end of the day on FRIDAY!
Don't forget to fly on over to 4th Grade Frolics and Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road for more made its and recipes.
Stop back next week for a rocking chair MAKEOVER!