Jessica at Ideas By Jivey has a math website linky going on... Since all of the second grade teachers in our district have recently compiled a list of resources to support the common core, what a perfect time to share some of them!
Here are just a few...
1. DreamBox Learning - Teacher Resource - FREE
Great whiteboard activities to support the common core standards grades K-5. Includes tools such as ten frames, the rekenrek, open number line, etc. Uses Flash.
2. Greg Tang Math - Student/Teacher Resource - Portions FREE - Singe Subscription $19.95 (Create a class roster of up to 35 students)
This is a great one! My kids love to play the games on this site. Fun to play on a whiteboard as well! Included a variety of thinking games for kids and resources for teachers (teaching materials).
Math Limbo is one of my kids' favorites!
3. K-5 Math Teaching Resources - Teacher Resource - FREE!
Oodles of games, interactive activities, and resources aligned to common core standards.
4. Fuel the Brain - Student Resource - FREE!
Games/activities are organized by common core mathematics domains.
5. MathWire - Teacher Resource - FREE!
A wonderful site with loads of teaching resources that are standards based!