Friday, March 29, 2013

Make Every Day Earth Day!


Well, it may not have looked and felt much like spring here in Illinois this past week, but spring break is here!  Yahoo! Love the kids, but I do believe we were all ready for a break... Spring break means that April is just around the corner, and Earth Day will be here before we know it. 

I have been working on some language, math, and science items that I want to share with you, and one is a FREEBIE! 

I just finished some Earth Day fact and opinion fun--a sorting worksation and board game!  Both are included in one product on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Since my kids now have a working knowledge of fact and opinion, I thought this would be a great addition to April reading/language rotations. 


Next--the FREEBIE!  Go Green Subtraction Slide is a free game that I included in a previous post in February, but I wanted to include it again in this Earth Day post.  To read more about subtraction slide, go to the previous post. Thanks again to Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade for giving me permission to make this free version of her subtraction slide game.


Last, I have created a big bundle of language, math, and science Earth Day activities.  Stop on over to my TpT's nest to check out Make Every Day Earth Day!

  
Hope you find something useful... :0) Whether you are ending your spring break, just starting, or it is yet to come, ENJOY!  All the best...





No comments:

Post a Comment